Are you getting the feedback
to be your best?
The reason people say it is lonely at the top, is because it is. Competition is ubiquitous, even at a personal level. Rivals can be C-level employees, Board Directors, Chairmen, emeritus CEOs, founding stockholders. The list is endless.
Aside from challengers, in whom can you really confide? Let’s face it, you don’t have all the answers, but your smart and with the right sounding board, you can think things through.
The key is to ensure that your sounding board is also a savvy executive, who also thinks several moves ahead. Beyond being a skilled ear, you need a person who’s focus is on your betterment, not their own.
- Who is it that challenges you…not in a contentious way, but in a: “are you sure about that” way?
- Who will privately be as impertinent as necessary, while always being respectful?
- Who will tell you what you need to hear, when you don’t want to hear it?
- Who will help layout your options for consideration, while you decide?
- In whom can you confide any doubts?
What you don’t need is a person chock full of psychological test and personality analysis. You need a fellow business soldier, who has your back, is candid as well as honest, and is unafraid.
Call us, so you can acquire such an invaluable personal and professional resource.