A step-by-step method for helping
people keep their promises
You know how difficult it is to hold people accountable.
Now understand the reasons why, and what you can do about it.
Connecting accountability to actions and goals requires discipline.
Table of Contents:
- Why is strategic accountability is so difficult
- Why One-on-One is essential
- How to balance both initiatives and the day job
- Setting goals people will own
- The Secret to Mastering Accountability, the Binary Status
- How to Create a Simple Performance Agreement
- How to Conducting Headache-free Progress Reviews
- Handling Performance Shortfalls Without Frustration
- When and How to Pull-the-Plug on an Under-performer7
- Nirvana: Execution as an unconscious competency
eBook/Audio Book Combo
All transactions are final and not refundable